Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family fun day!

So Jason and I decided that when High School Musical 3 came out we would all go and see it together as a family and surprise the girls! We went opening weekend to a regular theatre not a budget, I can't remember the last time we did that, it was so much fun! As you can see the girls were really surprized....we blindfolded them and took them in! We had a blast and even Landon and Olivia did great! J said that it wasn't that bad because he had seen the first 2 at home with Alyssa and Meckenzie......I loved it too because I love the first two! It's easy to like when your kids love it!


Before the movie started we took the kids to the pumpkin patch! Of course this is all 45 minutes away from where we live but it was worth it! They had so much fun going through the corn maze and petting the animals in the petting zoo! We picked out a pumpkin and Olivia loved sitting with it:) Olivia loved feeding the animals! Landon got a good nap in and hung out with me mostly:) Alyssa, Meckenzie, and Weston did the maze with Jason and wanted to do it again and again! It was a great day!



















4 comments:

Megan said...

So Laura, the question of the day: Was HSM 3 worth it? Should I go and see it? I am on the fence about it...

AZ SMITHS said...

Kamary keeps driving me crazy about going to see HSM 3. I'll think we'll make it a date night or something! It sounds like you had a great day!

Debbie said...

What a cutie!! in the pumpkin patch!!

Leslie said...

First of all- you look amazing! You family is so cute and they look like they loved the pumpkin patch and the movie. I can't wait to get back to Utah and take Bryn- I sure it will be at the $1 theater by then, but we are still poor college students, so all the better!!!

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!