Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our adorable kiddos!!

Yeah, yeah, I know that Landon has devilish eyes here but he is still pretty adorable!

Whenever I want to take a picture of Olivia, she comes right up to the camera and does this....you gotta love her!!
Meckenzie just being herself!


I got this one of Alyssa right as she came out of her room studying, she was a little startled:)


I got this one of Weston totally cracking up, I thought he looked hilarious!!!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

They are all getting so big! What a cute little family you have. They all look like they belong!

Debbie said...

Thank you for all of your postings!
I look everyday as you probably already know. It keeps me up to date. I just love seeing the kids, I miss them so much! When I see them growing up so fast, I usually have these wet things coming out of my eyes as I do now.
Looking for flights.......
Love you all, MOM

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Your kids are so cute...and blond! :-) You do such a great job with your blog.

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!