Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Saying goodbye to my grandparents:(

Saying goodbye to my grandparents was one of the hardest things I had to do. My grandpa kept telling my kids that he will be their guardian angel and watch over and protect them. That just made me cry harder, because I know what he is saying. My grandma kept saying," I can't wait to see them again and maybe little Olivia will come and sit on my lap next time".....that was even harder because I know she probably won't be able to again. I have learned alot from my grandparents and I am glad that my children were blessed with getting to know them for a short time in their lives as well. I love them so much and will miss all the visits. The times we shared together will never be forgotten:) I am so glad that we moved to Utah when we did and that I was able to get to know my grandparents better and was able to care for them when I did. I love you both so very much..........grandma make sure you have someone get you that chocolate shake:)










No comments:

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!