Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

approaching Ladysmith, Wisconsin!

This is the view I had pretty much the whole trip! Even though I could go faster than Jason, we decided it would be better if we stayed together.....needless to say I hated having to not only be behind a truck, but I had to be behind a truck pulling a car.....

And our only McDonalds, 7 miles to Ladysmith:)

You can't say Wisconsin isn't absolutely beautiful!!! We might not have mountains but look at those trees:)

Crossing over the Flambeau river....I drive over this river every time I go to Walmart or the hospital to see Jason:) This picture really doesn't do it justice.


OUR FIRST HOME!!! Finally home, wow do those trees need to be trimmed....I will post pics of Jason's job well done later, he sure had a fun time trimming those trees:)

No comments:

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!