Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Decorating cookies!

We had so much fun the other night decorating cookies! I found an easy recipe and we had already made a bunch of ornaments from the same cookies cutters (with salt dough of course which I will post pictures of later when they are all decorated) so I thought the kids needed to eat some so we made up these cookies and frosting and had a blast! For those of you who know me well you know that I hate working with flour because of the mess so this was a big step:) We had so much fun that I plan on doing this regularly! It was really messy but so much fun! I guess you can say that I am loosening up a little and it makes life so much more enjoyable, and my kids love it too!


Olivia wasn't so sure about it at first but once Jason got her going she loved it!



1 comment:

Debbie said...

So much fun! Uh Oh, looks like Olivia may be getting the attitude!

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!