Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weston's first day of pre-school:)

Weston love's his school so far! He loves taking the bus to and from pre-school the most! Weston even says that he likes his teacher......so far he has been painting, playing games, drawing, having snack etc. I can't believe how big he is getting! I must say though that I am sure glad that he is not to old to give his mom a kiss and hug before he gets on the bus....it made me cry when he got on the bus, such a big boy, not even scared, and then waved goodbye to me! He was sooo excited! I love spending time with Weston in the mornings before he goes to pre-school, and I miss him when he is gone each day!





1 comment:

Aimee said...

How hilarious! I love that picture with his teacher. Do I have to smile? I say this every time, but your kids are adorable!

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!