Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Sister' Liz's Wedding!

I am so thankful that I got to go to my sister's wedding. If I wouldn't have moved here there is no way I would have been able to make it out. She got married in the Chicago temple on August 8th! It was such a wonderful, beautiful moment:) I babysat Matt (her hubby now) when he was 6 years old, and also had the honor to see him off on his mission when I lived in Utah. I also babysat his 2 other brothers Eric and Andrew in the picture below. There family is amazing! I couldn't be happier that we are all related now! Isn't it amazing how things work out?!!

I sure love you Liz and I am so happy for your future:)

Matt you are amazing, I am so glad that you are my brother-in-law now! I know that you will take great care of my sis!

Liz and Matt, aren't they perfect together?!!


No comments:

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!