Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Kenzie!

Wow Kenzie is 7 years old, I can't believe it! She is so grown up now and so smart. I love talking with her and just hanging out with her. She is really funny too! She makes me laugh all of the time because she says silly things! We are so blessed to have her as part of our family! We sure love you Meckenzie and we are glad that you were born:)

We celebrated her birthday at our friends the Tinders :) It was alot of fun! I made those cupcake cones and the kids loved them! She got Hannah Montana stuff of course and a new scooter because her old one got stolen awhile ago in Utah and she decided she wanted one again....now Weston wants one for his birthday too:) She also got a cool light brite from Charly her new friend...thanks Charly!





Oh and I tried to get Tony to smile normal but he refused so this is the crazy pose I got! They have been so great since we have moved here....we are so glad that we met them! Tony is a little crazy as you can see :) Heather always gives me a break with Landon when we hang out, which is sooo appreciated because he has been very fussy :( Hopefully he will grow out of it! You are great Heather, thanks so much.

No comments:

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!