Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Marriage Tag!

I've been tagged!

What is your husband's name? Jason R. Roe
How long have you been together? We will celebrate 11 years this September...whooo hooo!!
How long did you date? about 1 year on and off and then we were engaged for 3 months
Who said I love you first? Jason did initially, but all it took was for him to read a poem he wrote about me and I told him then that I loved him(bet you didn't know that Jason is a poet:)
Who is taller? It really depends on what shoes we are wearing because we are pretty much within a 1/4 inch of each other
Who is smarter? I always say Jason but then he always corrects me and says that I am street smart and he is book smart and that he thinks it is better to be street smart because you can figure alot of things out:)
Who does the laundry? I do, with Jason occasionally helping
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? What bed? I end up sleeping on the couch because my dear sweet hubby snores....love you sweety!
Who pays the bills? me, I tried giving them to J but he gave them back and said he didn't want to do them....I guess in this instance I am the book smart one huh?:)
Who mows the lawn? Jason and boy does he love it so far! I am sure that he will get sick of it eventually but lately every saturday he is always in the yard doing something.....I think it is sooo cute! He has waited a long time for a yard.....
Who does the dishes? My girls Alyssa and Meckenzie! Weston is even pitching in and helping once in awhile.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Jason, he is a better driver
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say it is pretty much a tie in this area, which makes it really funny when you make up and try talking about whatever you were arguing about.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Gosh, I guess both, it just all depends
Who kissed who first? Okay....it was me, but gosh we wouldn't have ever got together if I didn't because he said that he never would have because he was afraid of rejection thanks to the girls he dated before me....so yeah I just dove right in:)
Who proposed? We just knew, we didn't have a real formal proposal
Who is more sensitive? me for sure, but Jason definately has his moments.
Who has more friends? Jason says I make the friends and then he hangs out with the hubbies and gets to know people like that, but now that he is the one working I think that it will be more even...
Who wears the pants in the family? I agree with you Brittney....Jason is the head and I am the neck, so I can turn it anyway I want...I must say though that there are those times that I want something or want to do something and I don't always get my way, but we compromise and it all works out:)

Now I tag all the friends that are on my blog! Have fun!

No comments:

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!