Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

First day of school!
















Finally I am posting my kids first day of school! Alyssa's was hard because Olivia scratched her in her eye and it was burning so when I took the pic she could barely see out of it she said. I had to take her to the eye doctor on the first day and sure enough she had a scratch on her actual eye! Poor thing, but we got her medicine and it got better quick, needless to say she will never forget her first day of middle school! Meckenzie was my emotional one and was sad that school was starting again but loved it when she went! She enjoys third grade but sad that she has more homework now:) Weston was mad that I didn't let him take the bus to school on the first day and said that he didn't like that tradition! He loves kindergarten and is already ready for first grade!! He loves his new teacher and loves going all day! I am glad the kiddos are back in school...now maybe I can gain my sanity back!

1 comment:

Jared and Lauren said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Weston looks like a little man, and I miss his baby face! Jared says that Alyssa is almost at military standards for her mile and a half...good for her..he also said that the puking goes away after you have been doing it for a while. Try to run everyday! :) I will check out your facebook pictures cause I want to see how big Olivia and Landon are.
We miss you guys, and hope that all is going well for you in Ladysmith.

WE LIVE, WE LAUGH, WE LOVE!